When you make an appointment, we will call and triage you to ensure you meet the criteria for an appointment as defined by Public Health England and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
You will need to sign a copy of the consent form – this is downloadable here.
The physiotherapist will be wearing disposable PPE including gloves, masks and aprons.
There will be an appropriate gap after each patient to allow for PPE change/disposal and full disinfecting of treatment rooms and all contact points in the clinic.
The gap will also ensure there is a limited number of people in the clinic to maintain social distancing.
Practically this means :-
- We cannot allow chaperones at the present time due to space constraints.
- Wait in your car or at the edge of the garage until you are called for.
- Toilet and waiting facilities will not be available.
- The windows will be opened for airflow.
- Your temperature will be taken before entry (no contact) and you will be requested to wear a mask and to use the anti-bacterial hand gel.
- The physiotherapist will be wearing disposable PPE including gloves, masks and aprons.
Welcome to Broomhills Physio
Physiotherapy in Mersea, Colchester and Surrounding Areas
Why do you need physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession directed at evaluating, restoring
and maintaining physical function. Physiotherapists have a detailed understanding
of how the body works and are trained to assess and improve movement and function
and relieve pain. Physiotherapists promote good health by encouraging their patients
to improve and increase their independence.
What we treat...
- Sport injuries
- Spinal problems
- Joint problems
- After Surgery
- Chest conditions
- Neurological conditions
Broomhills Physiotherapy Clinic has been established for 15 years on Mersea Island.
The current owner has been on the island for 15 years and her career spans over 30 years.
See about us for more information.
To arrange an appointment or speak to a physiotherapist, call us now on 01206 382951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.